As it continues to experience tremendous demand for its capabilities, Muse Event Center has expanded its offering by partnering with six preferred caterers including CRAVE Catering, Atlas Grill, Mintahoe Catering & Events, D’Amico Catering, Create Catering and Chowgirls Killer Catering. The expansion of its catering partners will provide Muse customers a greater variety of menu options, pricing and service options, along with huge flexibility of different event capabilities. The preferred caterers are now available for all events taking place at Muse Event Center.
The Muse Event Center management team evaluated over 15 Twin Cities catering companies who expressed interest in being a preferred catering partner. The selection process narrowed finalists down to a final six preferred catering partners for the Muse Event Center space.
Muse Event Center’s Preferred Caterers Include:
• CRAVE Catering: providing services for a wide range events from corporate meetings to galas with offerings from sushi to seasonal fare including cakes and desserts
• Atlas Grill: including food options of hors d’oeuvres to personal entrees and a variety of food stations including pasta, carving, kabobs and a potato bar
• Mintáhoe Catering & Events: the largest privately owned catering company in Minnesota with over 200 team members focusing on food prepared with passion and imagination
• D’Amico Catering: featuring over 20 years of experience with versatile cuisine options broadening from Italian and Mexican to reflect eclectic American cuisine
• Create Catering: committed to organic, sustainable agriculture and local artisans with custom recipes
• Chowgirls Killer Catering: developing food that is local, organic, and seasonal with a menu set for each time of the year
Muse Event Center is committed to providing a customized environment for each event including weddings, corporate, social, non-profit, entertainment events and more. The 20,000 plus square foot multilevel facility is located in Downtown Minneapolis in the North Loop neighborhood. In the past year Muse has hosted numerous events including notable weddings, a visit from Hilary Clinton, a concert with Aaron Carter, Randy Shaver Cancer Fund annual event, Susan G. Komen Pink Carpet Event, a New Year’s Eve celebration with 2016 GRAMMY® Award nominee Allan Kingdom, the 10th Annual IIDA Northland Chapter Fusion & Fashion event, a variety of private, corporate and holiday parties and more.
“We pride ourselves on being able to meet any and all guest needs. By providing additional catering options, we’re able to better meet those needs. Our catering partners can really bring any type of event to life and Muse Event Center has proven its continued versatility over time to accomplish this goal. We are huge fans of the preferred caters that we have partnered with for Muse, and we look forward to working with their teams in 2016 to create great guest experiences,” said Lisa Brenna, Director of Sales & Operations at Muse Event Center.